- Objective and scope
- User consent
By using our website, you agree to provide consent for the use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy. You also consent to share your personal information with third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Collection and use of personal information
The personal information we collect is your name, mobile number, e-mail address, etc. we use this sort of personal information to identify your identity and for the following purpose
- To maintain our website;
- To expand and personalize our website;
- To send you the E-mails;
- To improve our website and provide you with a secure platform;
- To consent with a lawful and governing requirement.
These are the main purposes for the collection of data.
- Storage of data
We will store your sort of data as long as we required and to satisfy any lawful, secretarial, and reportage needs.
We secure your personal information and ensure the safety of your data and information.
- Your Rights
You may have the following legal rights about your data or how we interact with you. These are
- Right to request admittance to your data
- Right to the request of precise data
- The right to extract your agreement to the processing of your information at any time.
- Log files
The information collected through it is the IP address (internet protocol), browser type, date and time, ISP (internet service provider), etc.
These are the small files that catalog/register users to our server and allow the user preference for a successive visit on our website. These are virus-free and other malevolent software.
- Information to third party
We may send and collect your information through a third party. We also send information for upkeep and progressive works and also among subordinate corporations. We may unearth your information in response to the right defilements and lawful entitlements.